Mobile menu

Paypal : Good or bad ?
Thread poster: Brigitte Clark
Brigitte Clark
Local time: 09:41
English to French
May 21, 2003

I\'m considering registering with Paypal to receive payments from abroad. However I came across a website warning about the unprofessionalism of Paypal. Has anybody got any bad (or good) experience and any tips?

Thanks.

Brigitte

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxmedical
English to Spanish
+ ...
I use paypal without any problem May 23, 2003

2003-05-21 09:55 Brigitte Clark wrote:

I\'m considering registering with Paypal to receive payments from abroad. However I came across a website warning about the unprofessionalism of Paypal. Has anybody got any bad (or good) experience and any tips?

Thanks.

Brigitte

So for me it is good, the only thing I think fees are very hight.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:41
English to German
+ ...
Search the forums May 25, 2003

Hi Brigitte,
Use the search function to find numerous threads in the ProZ.com forums - I expect you will find as many opinions in favour as against, but the discussions might be helpful to draw your own conclusions.

HTH - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal : Good or bad ?

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs