Mobile menu

Paypal : Good or bad ?
Thread poster: Brigitte Clark
Brigitte Clark
Local time: 20:45
English to French
May 21, 2003

I\'m considering registering with Paypal to receive payments from abroad. However I came across a website warning about the unprofessionalism of Paypal. Has anybody got any bad (or good) experience and any tips?

Thanks.

Brigitte

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxmedical
English to Spanish
+ ...
I use paypal without any problem May 23, 2003

2003-05-21 09:55 Brigitte Clark wrote:

I\'m considering registering with Paypal to receive payments from abroad. However I came across a website warning about the unprofessionalism of Paypal. Has anybody got any bad (or good) experience and any tips?

Thanks.

Brigitte

So for me it is good, the only thing I think fees are very hight.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:45
English to German
+ ...
Search the forums May 25, 2003

Hi Brigitte,
Use the search function to find numerous threads in the ProZ.com forums - I expect you will find as many opinions in favour as against, but the discussions might be helpful to draw your own conclusions.

HTH - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal : Good or bad ?

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs