Mobile menu

Proofreading rates Eng < Ara
Thread poster: xxxegyptranslat
Local time: 00:03
English to Arabic
Sep 9, 2008

Hi all,
This is the first task from an office in the UK, it is related to proofreading an automotive preject, I will ask them to pay me for this taks using hourly rate, but I don't know how to charge them!
what is the average hourly rate for Eng < Ara proofreading task for an office in the UK?
Please help and advise.
Thanks in davance

Direct link Reply with quote
New Zealand
Local time: 11:03
+ ...
Currency fluctuations Sep 14, 2008

Hi I am interested in this topic as well. I thought that there is a set charge per word. But I am unsure of the amount to charge in pounds sterling, or US dollars, as the currencies change all the time. In New Zealand it ranges from 25c per word, to 50c per word, I think, but our dollar is worth less than the US Dollar, and the Pound.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-14 12:53]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proofreading rates Eng < Ara

Advanced search

Translation news

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs