Mobile menu

Paypal Withdraw Problem
Thread poster: emily2k
emily2k
Local time: 06:49
English
+ ...
Nov 8, 2008

I located in China.The money I received in my bank account is 10 to 12 dollars less than the number that I withdrawed from my Paypal account.This have been happened twice for the last two monthes.

I know there is Paypal fee to wire transfer money to China bank account.But the money I mean is already deduct from the fee.

And I contacted my bank just now and confirmed that my bank charge NO fee to accept any money.

Does Paypal transfer my money via a transmitting bank? Is there anyone here experience the same?

Direct link Reply with quote

Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 00:49
Member (2008)
English to Czech
Ask PayPal Nov 8, 2008

Maybe you should check with PayPal (Help / Contact us) to find out if some extra fees weren't charged on the way. Or it may be your bank gave you bad info.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-withdrawal-fees-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f38432c9462fe7313791b4c12e10393700300c8820f2d2c73

emily2k
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I sent email to Paypal last night.I hope they will reply me soon. Nov 9, 2008

Thanks,Tomas.I sent email to Paypal last night.I hope they will reply me soon.

Trinh Do  Identity Verified
Australia
Member (2007)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
PayPal fee Nov 9, 2008

I have a business account with PayPal in Australian dollars, and if the amount withdrawn is less than 150 AUD, I have to pay 1 AUD. More than that, the withdrawal is free. I suspect it is either your client or your bank. However, check their policy on fees for different account at the bottom of the webpage.

Good luck, I hope you get back your hard-earned money!

gdesai  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:19
German to English
No charge Nov 10, 2008

I have been using PayPal for the past three years or so.
Initially, I had to pay charges upon receiving money into my account and again when I withdrew from my PayPal account.
But since last 9 months PayPal credits whatever I withdraw directly into my bank account in India without charging me a single penny. Of course, they still charge me while crediting money to my account (that I receive from my clients).
Don't you have a similar facility in your country?

Dallas Cao
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
35$ Nov 10, 2008

Papyal charges a ridiculous 35$ per withdrawal to Chinese banks (only).

emily2k
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
someone of PayPal replied Nov 11, 2008

I know there is the $35 wire transfer fee to withdraw money to Chinese banks. But my problem is what I receive in my bank is evan less than what I should get excluding the wire transfer fee and my bank (Bank of China) need not Intermediary Bank to receive money.

Yesterday,someone of PayPal replied me that paypal do not have Intermediary Bank.

Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 00:49
Member (2008)
English to Czech
back Nov 12, 2008

Yesterday,someone of PayPal replied me that paypal do not have Intermediary Bank.

And did they say anything else?

Perhaps you could ask in your bank to track back (if they can) where (why / by whom) the reduction happened.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal Withdraw Problem

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs