https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/12227-can_i_extending_my_membership_using_a_combination_of_money_in_my_wallet_and_credit_card_or_paypal.html

Can I extending my membership using a combination of money in my wallet and credit card or paypal?
Thread poster: Mag. Evelyn Frei
Mag. Evelyn Frei
Mag. Evelyn Frei  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 07:59
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 30, 2003

Hello all together!

I want to extend my platinum membership (with BrowniZ) before July 1.
So my question belongs to the money in my ProZ-wallet. Can I use it to pay for the extension although it contains only $15.10? The rest of about $55 I would pay per paypal or credit card. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
Evelyn

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Hurry... Jun 30, 2003

Hi Evelyn,
Off-hand, I don't think that's possible automatically - however, given that "before the 1st of July" means today, you'd better get in touch with ProZ.com support PDQ... Have you submitted a Support Request?

Best regards, Ralf

Mag. Evelyn Frei
Mag. Evelyn Frei  Identity Verified
Austria
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, I have... Jun 30, 2003

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Evelyn,
Off-hand, I don't think that's possible automatically - however, given that "before the 1st of July" means today, you'd better get in touch with ProZ.com support PDQ... Have you submitted a Support Request?

Best regards, Ralf

Thanks Ralf, I wrote a Support Request on Saturday, but didn´t get an answer yet. So I posted it in the money matters forum.
I don´t know what else to do with my money in ProZ-wallet, so I thought it could be possible...

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:59
SITE FOUNDER
You can pay by paypal Jun 30, 2003

I will contact you directly with a solution.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I extending my membership using a combination of money in my wallet and credit card or paypal?

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »