Wenke Geddert  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:43
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Jul 21, 2003

This might be of interest, although I haven't used it yet:

Instead of going to a solicitor or court etc., there is a new service Money Claim Online to pursue outstanding invoices.

Money Claim Online (MCOL) is the Court Service's Internet based service for claimants and defendants.

Money Claim Online is a simple, convenient and secure way of making or responding to a money claim on the internet.

To find out more log on to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Direct link Reply with quote

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:43
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
In the last resort, a very useful development (in England & Wales) Jul 22, 2003

Wenke Geddert wrote:

This might be of interest, although I haven't used it yet:

Instead of going to a solicitor or court etc., there is a new service Money Claim Online to pursue outstanding invoices.

Money Claim Online (MCOL) is the Court Service's Internet based service for claimants and defendants.

Money Claim Online is a simple, convenient and secure way of making or responding to a money claim on the internet.

To find out more log on to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Thanks Wenke

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money Claim Online (UK)

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs