¿How can I be paid by offering my services in a web-page?
Thread poster: sandra carrazzoni
sandra carrazzoni
sandra carrazzoni  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 12, 2001

Here, in Argentina, I have been offered the possibility to appear in a web-page offering my professional services. The fact is that the page is free but if the subscriber wants a complete translation of the text, he has to pay for it with his credit card. The question is, Does anybody know what do I have to do in order to receive this money?

(is there a software program, a company, etc)?

Thanks a lot for your help!<
... See more
Here, in Argentina, I have been offered the possibility to appear in a web-page offering my professional services. The fact is that the page is free but if the subscriber wants a complete translation of the text, he has to pay for it with his credit card. The question is, Does anybody know what do I have to do in order to receive this money?

(is there a software program, a company, etc)?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sandra

[email protected]
Collapse

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:05
French to English
Jul 12, 2001

I\'m not quite sure that I understand what is being asked of you, but when it comes to getting your credit card out, I would think twice! Do you mean that your page on the site will be translated and that is what you have to pay for? I wouldn\'t bother!

Julia Gal
Julia Gal  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:05
French to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2001

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to receive payment online from potential customers, via this site, rather than through direct contact.

Try paypal - www.paypal.com - as they seem to be reliable and trustworthy, and it is also an international service (many similar ones only seem to work in the US)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¿How can I be paid by offering my services in a web-page?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »