Mobile menu

¿How can I be paid by offering my services in a web-page?
Thread poster: dany2303

dany2303  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 12, 2001

Here, in Argentina, I have been offered the possibility to appear in a web-page offering my professional services. The fact is that the page is free but if the subscriber wants a complete translation of the text, he has to pay for it with his credit card. The question is, Does anybody know what do I have to do in order to receive this money?

(is there a software program, a company, etc)?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sandra

carrazzoni@ar.inter.net

Direct link Reply with quote

Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
French to English
Jul 12, 2001

I\'m not quite sure that I understand what is being asked of you, but when it comes to getting your credit card out, I would think twice! Do you mean that your page on the site will be translated and that is what you have to pay for? I wouldn\'t bother!

jgal  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
French to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2001

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to receive payment online from potential customers, via this site, rather than through direct contact.

Try paypal - www.paypal.com - as they seem to be reliable and trustworthy, and it is also an international service (many similar ones only seem to work in the US)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¿How can I be paid by offering my services in a web-page?

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs