Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 21:07
English to German
+ ...
Jan 21, 2004

Hi!
I was wondering, since paypal is so expensive, they charge almost 10% on transaction value, I thought it would be a more adjusting if the customer could pay directly to proz.com wallet of the translator, then proz would transfer to an account. Additionally paypal sometimes works and sometimes doesn´t, it could also be the outsourcer doesn´t believe in undergoing paypal arrangement. Hence due to several reasons, I find it to be the best solution. May be someone in the past had already
... See more
Hi!
I was wondering, since paypal is so expensive, they charge almost 10% on transaction value, I thought it would be a more adjusting if the customer could pay directly to proz.com wallet of the translator, then proz would transfer to an account. Additionally paypal sometimes works and sometimes doesn´t, it could also be the outsourcer doesn´t believe in undergoing paypal arrangement. Hence due to several reasons, I find it to be the best solution. May be someone in the past had already put this question.
shall appreciate any improving ideas. Bandi
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:07
English to German
+ ...
No longer available Jan 21, 2004

Hi Bandi,
This function used to be available, but had to be withdrawn - see FAQ 18.1 and this thread for more info.

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

could I not receive payments via proz.com Wallet

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »