Mobile menu

paypal Vs. Moneybookers who is better
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
Local time: 20:14
English to German
+ ...
Jan 22, 2004

Hi all!
who has adequate experience both with paypal and Moneybookers, and could give me useful advice. Pros and Cons.
Thank you in advance

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 21:14
English to Turkish
PayPal Alternate Payment System for all countries on the May 8, 2004

PayPal Alternate Payment System for all countries on the
N-PAY.COM (like paypal)
SSL Secured.

Claudio Nasso  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:14
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
PayPal vs. Moneybookers May 9, 2004

I use both PayPal and Moneybookers and, really, I can say that I never had any sort of problem. All the payments are credited immediately on my PP or MB accounts (either in USD or Euros) and withdraw and transfers to my bank c/a request more or less five working days.

In any case, at least here in Italy, currency conversion, and transfer costs are lower than those requested by a bank when I pay a foreign cheque into my c/a.

Both systems work correctly and without any sort of problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

paypal Vs. Moneybookers who is better

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs