Thread poster: xxxIsabela Card
xxxIsabela Card  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:06
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 12, 2004

Hi,
I recently received a Paypal payment (my first), from an US client, to my Paypal account. Now that I received the payment I realized that I can't transfer the money to my bank account as I only have a Portuguese bank account.
Does anyone know how I can get hold of my money? I already tried he Paypal on-line help but they keep answering the same without getting to my point.
Thanks for your help

Direct link Reply with quote

Jose Ruivo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:06
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Workaround via iKobo Apr 8, 2004

Hi Isabel,

>Now that I received the payment I realized >that I can't transfer the money to my bank >account as I only have a Portuguese bank >account.

I know what you mean - and find PayPal a real (bad) joke, too . . .

I just happened to be reading 5 minutes ago, that you can send money from Paypal to www.iKobo.com - you will have to pay expenses, though . . .

Then, you can use a Visa debit/credit card that iKobo sends you - iKard - to spend your money on stores, or withdraw it at ATMs.

Good luck!

PS - I love wwwm.moneybookers.com. See if you can transfer from Paypal to MoneyBookers, and then withdraw directly to your bank account at a very modest fee (charged by moneybookers, I don't know how much PayPal would charge for that).

Regards,

Jose B. Ruivo
Signiging up

Does anyone know how I can get hold of my money? I already tried he Paypal on-line help but they keep answering the same without getting to my point.
Thanks for your help [/quote]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal money withdrawal to non US accounts

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums