Mobile menu

withdraw money from Proz
Thread poster: ecindy
ecindy  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:09
Chinese to English
+ ...
Apr 9, 2002

Hi, I joined Proz.com two months ago and put some money to my wallet. Then, I tried to withdraw $30 to my PayPal account on Mar 21. Just want to see how the transaction works. What happen was - the money was deducted from my wallet instantly, but PayPal hasn\'t received the payment yet. Today is April 9. I wrote to Proz\'s \"Support Request\" twice but got NO reply. I feel disappointed and don\'t know where is my $30 gone. I need a reply from Proz!

Have you ever encountered similar situation? Do you know how long does it need to complete a transaction?

Cindy

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 06:09
SITE FOUNDER
OK now. Apr 9, 2002

Cindy,

Your initial payout was not made because you do not have a paypal address on file. As for the support request of April 4th, it was passed to me by Marta but I obviously had not yet processed it. Sorry for that; now payment is done.

Remember, folks, if you don\'t get an immediate response from us on support requests, and you feel a matter is this urgent, we are just a phone call away...

Henry

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

withdraw money from Proz

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs