Mobile menu

withdraw money from Proz
Thread poster: ecindy
ecindy  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:10
Chinese to English
+ ...
Apr 9, 2002

Hi, I joined Proz.com two months ago and put some money to my wallet. Then, I tried to withdraw $30 to my PayPal account on Mar 21. Just want to see how the transaction works. What happen was - the money was deducted from my wallet instantly, but PayPal hasn\'t received the payment yet. Today is April 9. I wrote to Proz\'s \"Support Request\" twice but got NO reply. I feel disappointed and don\'t know where is my $30 gone. I need a reply from Proz!

Have you ever encountered similar situation? Do you know how long does it need to complete a transaction?

Cindy

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 23:10
SITE FOUNDER
OK now. Apr 9, 2002

Cindy,

Your initial payout was not made because you do not have a paypal address on file. As for the support request of April 4th, it was passed to me by Marta but I obviously had not yet processed it. Sorry for that; now payment is done.

Remember, folks, if you don\'t get an immediate response from us on support requests, and you feel a matter is this urgent, we are just a phone call away...

Henry

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

withdraw money from Proz

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs