PayPal... What's happening?
Thread poster: Tadzio (X)
Tadzio (X)
Tadzio (X)
English to Spanish
Oct 12, 2004

Hi colleagues,
Does anyone know what's happening to the PayPal website. It can't be accessed since yesterday (Oct. 11, 2004). A great deal of translators are payed via this website, including myself!

vixen
vixen  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 20:45
English to Dutch
+ ...
Technical problems Oct 12, 2004

I have just managed to access their site. There's a note on their web page saying they are encountering some technical problems. They are trying to fix them asap.

HTH,
Marianne

Andy Lemminger
Andy Lemminger  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:45
Member (2002)
English to German
Note on their site Oct 12, 2004

Site Update
A technical problem has caused intermittent availability for members attempting to use the site. Activities such as accessing account information, paying for ended eBay listings, and using PayPal shipping functionality have been intermittently available. PayPal is continuing to work to resolve these issues. We understand the inconvenience this issue has caused for some members, and we appreciate your patience.

Tadzio (X)
Tadzio (X)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Yeah... That's the reason. Oct 12, 2004

Hope they fix it ASAP! (Guess why!)
Thanks colleagues for your replies.
Tadzio.

TranslationAsia
TranslationAsia
English to Malay
+ ...
Paypal system still prone to attacks Oct 16, 2004

I find that Paypal is still prone to attacks. The current problem has been solved and I could logon now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PayPal... What's happening?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »