TranslatorPay - am having a bit of a problem with the withdrawal of funds...
Thread poster: Chris Hall
Chris Hall
Chris Hall
Local time: 04:14
French to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2013

Hi all,

I am having problems with withdrawing funds from TranslatorPay (http://www.translatorpay.com/Home.aspx) to my UK bank account. The translation having paid the funds is based in the UK and paid in GBP. I have already entered my bank account details.

Here is the problem:

Withdraw funds

You haven’t submitted all required info. Please see
... See more
Hi all,

I am having problems with withdrawing funds from TranslatorPay (http://www.translatorpay.com/Home.aspx) to my UK bank account. The translation having paid the funds is based in the UK and paid in GBP. I have already entered my bank account details.

Here is the problem:

Withdraw funds

You haven’t submitted all required info. Please see below for details and complete the highlighted fields.

Amount to withdraw XXX.XXX
Great British Pound GBP

The maximum you can currently withdraw is 0.00 GBP.

Note, our standard transfer fees will be deducted from this amount.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Collapse

Kai Döring
Kai Döring  Identity Verified
Philippines
Local time: 11:14
English to German
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Did you contact their customer service already? Oct 9, 2013

I found they are quite responsive and helpful. It seems to be an issue in the system.

In my case any payment received will be automatically send to my German account.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TranslatorPay - am having a bit of a problem with the withdrawal of funds...

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »