Thread poster: xxxpeli
xxxpeli
Spain
Local time: 23:12
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 25, 2004

Hello everybody!!

I just finished my degree in translation and am looking for a job. I translate from english and german into spanish. I don't have a clue about what I should charge. At the moment I live in Germany. Could you please help me? I need to know this, cause when i want to apply for a post as freelance translator, the agency always asks.

Thanks a lot,
Ana Ñiguez

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 16:12
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Check each translator who translates from English > Spanish and who lives in Germany Oct 25, 2004

Hi,

Some translators include that type of information in their profile.

You can search for translators who translate from English into Spanish and who live in Germany.

To do this go to Directory > Freelancers > Source Language > English and Target Language Spanish. Then choose Germany as the country.

Best regards,

Patricia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

what rates should i charge

Advanced search

Translation news

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs