Absolute Beginner
Thread poster: botolo
botolo
Local time: 18:46
Italian to English
+ ...
May 8, 2002

Hi everybody,

sorry for burden you but this is my first time I approach this job because I want to evaluate the possibility of doing at part time. My skills are in sales contracts and commercial agreements. I\'m italian and usually draft contracts in english language so I believe I could translate them from English > Italian.

Does someone be so kind to help me move my first steps?

I know nothing about translation practice in terms of relationships between the parties, prices, ordering, invoicing, etc.

If the is some Italian people who can spend some minutes with me please contact me at

luca900@virgilio.it

Many Thanks to everybody

Riccardo

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Absolute Beginner

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs