https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/28571-withdraw_money_from_moneybookers_account_to_personal_bank_account.html

Withdraw Money from Moneybookers Account to Personal Bank Account
Thread poster: Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
Local time: 06:42
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jan 20, 2005

I want to withdraw money from my moneybookers account to my Bank of China account (in PRC) by international bank transfer. My questions are

1. Is it possible?
2. If possible, is there any other charge, say intermediary bank charge, besides the USD2.40 charged by Moneybookers?

I sent an email to Moneybookers' customer service, but got no reply.

Hope I could get your kind help.

Thank you.

Mark

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Chinese forum Jan 20, 2005

Hi Mark,

We have some detailed information about these questions and you can find them in Chinese forum.

Have a nice day

[Edited at 2005-01-20 09:56]

Edward Potter
Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:42
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
And in English? Jan 20, 2005

It would be nice to have this information in English for us non-Chinese speakers. The same information regarding PayPal would be good to have as well.

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Sorry, I mean only MB withdraw to a Bank of China account Jan 20, 2005

For other countries or banks, I think it depends on banks.

Edward Potter wrote:

It would be nice to have this information in English for us non-Chinese speakers. The same information regarding PayPal would be good to have as well.

Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Chance Jan 20, 2005

Thank you for your information.

What I want to know is that whether there is other intermediary bank charge. It seems there is not. I just made a try transfer of USD15.00. Hope it will be ok.

The amount of the first transfer should be less than USD20.00. MB says that rule is made according to some Britsh regulation.

Have a good day!

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Hi Mark, Have you got it easily and without any bank fee ? Jan 25, 2005

Mark Xiang wrote:

Thank you for your information.

What I want to know is that whether there is other intermediary bank charge. It seems there is not. I just made a try transfer of USD15.00. Hope it will be ok.

The amount of the first transfer should be less than USD20.00. MB says that rule is made according to some Britsh regulation.

Have a good day!

Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi chance Jan 25, 2005

I have not checked it. And the online checking system is closed at night, so I could not check it until tomorrow. I will let you know when thing comes out.

Have a nice day!

margarethferr
margarethferr
English to Portuguese
Moneybookers update Jan 26, 2005

Mark and all

Last update on my post here on MoneyBookers. I already settled this matter with them and could withdraw the final amount via a wire transfer. It took more phone calls and emails to a direct address, and docs sent via fax to verify the account. Anyway, I will continue to use this service next time.

To Mark: my bank charged a regular rate, so it is not a cheap service at all - may be easier and less expensive for our clients.
Use this email to contact
... See more
Mark and all

Last update on my post here on MoneyBookers. I already settled this matter with them and could withdraw the final amount via a wire transfer. It took more phone calls and emails to a direct address, and docs sent via fax to verify the account. Anyway, I will continue to use this service next time.

To Mark: my bank charged a regular rate, so it is not a cheap service at all - may be easier and less expensive for our clients.
Use this email to contact one of his staff: [email protected] for quick reply - at least it was till last friday.
Hope you solve this
/r/
Margareth Ferreira

Mark Xiang wrote:

I have not checked it. And the online checking system is closed at night, so I could not check it until tomorrow. I will let you know when thing comes out.

Have a nice day!
Collapse

Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Margarethferr, thank you! Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to check it with my bank today, again! I will you all informed when whatever comes out.

Mark Xiang
Mark Xiang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Exact Amount Received on 25th Jan 27, 2005

Hi Everybody,

I got the Exact Amount on 25th. No intermediary bank charge. No charge from Bank of China. The only charge you have to pay is from Moneybookers when you transfer money from Moneybookers account to your BOC account. And the delivery time is about 3 days plus public holidays (including Sat. & Sun.).

Good news, isn't it?

Hope this help!

Mark

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Thank you Mark for the feedback :) Jan 27, 2005

Mark Xiang wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I got the Exact Amount on 25th. No intermediary bank charge. No charge from Bank of China. The only charge you have to pay is from Moneybookers when you transfer money from Moneybookers account to your BOC account. And the delivery time is about 3 days plus public holidays (including Sat. & Sun.).

Good news, isn't it?

Hope this help!

Mark

Andrei Schapov
Andrei Schapov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 01:42
English to Russian
+ ...
more experiences, please May 9, 2008

Hi. I'm glad that Mark Xiang has received his money without any intermediary bank fees. However his seems to be the only confirmed case. Can anybody else kindly share their experiences? Have you withdrawn funds from Moneybookers to your bank account? Was the amount you received smaller than what you've withdrawn? I've preparing to withdraw a monthly wage from MB and don't want to lose a large cut in the process, so any feedback would be much appreciated.

shenboy8
shenboy8
English
can i use moneybookers in china ?????? May 22, 2008

want to withdraw money from my moneybookers account to my Bank of China account (in PRC) by international bank transfer.

[Edited at 2008-05-22 09:50]

? Nov 27, 2009

Andrei Schapov wrote:

Can anybody else kindly share their experiences? Have you withdrawn funds from Moneybookers to your bank account? Was the amount you received smaller than what you've withdrawn?

Same questions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Withdraw Money from Moneybookers Account to Personal Bank Account

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »