Question about Trados 6 pricing
Thread poster: A. Mia Lorenz (X)
A. Mia Lorenz (X)
A. Mia Lorenz (X)
Local time: 14:30
German to English
Mar 26, 2005

Hello everyone,

I bought Trados 6.0 with dongle and Multiterm in July 2004 to practice with. I have now set up in business for myself and need to "sell" the software to my business. Does anyone know how much this package would be worth now? It is difficult to find pricing information for 6.0 now that a new version is out.

Thanks,

Mia

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:30
English to German
+ ...
Cost for new license minus upgrade Mar 26, 2005

Hi Mia,
Contact Trados, asking them for the cost of an upgrade to the latest version. Deduct this from the advertised cost for a new license, and you will get the 'intrinsic value' of your license.

HTH, Ralf

A. Mia Lorenz (X)
A. Mia Lorenz (X)
Local time: 14:30
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 26, 2005

Hi Ralf,

Seems like a good formula to me - thanks so much for the help!

Best regards,

Mia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question about Trados 6 pricing

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »