Paypal time limits
Thread poster: Jason Willis-Lee

Jason Willis-Lee  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 3, 2005

Hi there:

This may have cropped up before but if so, have not been able to track it down via the forum search function.

My question is whether there is any time limit for funds to be left in a paypal account before withdrawing to an associated bank account? Can funds be left there for a month or more without fear of losing the funds or is there a limit date which has to be respected?

Many thanks in advance for any answers to this one.

Jason.

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 03:29
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
I don't know the limits Oct 3, 2005

But for one or two months there's no problem.

If you have an associate account, transferring the money to your account is free (any amount) and you're limited to $500.00/month. I see no reason to leave money in it.

I try to keep my PP account empty and transfer any amount, even if it's only $7.

Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal time limits

Advanced search

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs