Mobile menu

Problems with Moneybooker
Thread poster: Kristine Sprula (Lielause)

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:38
Member (2005)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Nov 26, 2005

Dear colleagues,
some week ago I registeres with but I can't log in. At login I am told, that my details do not exist.
I have sent 2 mails to support staff, but no answer yet. Should I try to register anew?

Direct link Reply with quote
tradusport  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:38
Portuguese to French
+ ...
Hello Nov 26, 2005

It took me some time also to login at Moneybookers as they asked me to send a few documents to take my inscription in account, but it works now and I find it very practical and cheep !!!
May be you could contact them by phone before login again. If you go to , you have got all the contacts you need.
good luck.

Rosa Diez Tagarro  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:38
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
they take ages to answer mails Nov 26, 2005

In my experience, they take ages to answer mails! Maybe they will answer you in the end (they did, in my case).

Good luck!

[Edited at 2005-11-26 17:04]

Alexey Ivanov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 00:38
Member (2004)
English to Russian
Be attentive when signing up and print the page with the registration data Nov 27, 2005

I have been using Moneybookers for more than 6 months and find their service of exceptional quality. My support requests were answered in minutes. And while they claim 3 business days for money transfers in the last 2 cases I received money into my Moneybookers'account also whithin minutes after an e-mail from the client confirming payment had been made.
I recommend you try to sign up using the same data you used for previous registration. But be attentive: be sure your receive a confirmation message in the registration window and print it noting your password.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Moneybooker

Advanced search

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs