Mobile menu

What is "Mindestpauschale/Mindestpauschalpreis" in English??? (Mod: Please use KudoZ for terms help)
Thread poster: Ol_Besh

Ol_Besh  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:48
German to Ukrainian
+ ...
Dec 13, 2005

Hi ALL,

I'm sorry if annoying in any case, but I would like to know what is in English the "Mindestpauschale" as we use it while invoicing? Unfortunately I cannot put this question as an usual KudoZ question because there is no langauge pair German => English in my profile.

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-12-14 07:31]

Direct link

NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 10:48
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...
You can still ask the question in KudoZ Dec 13, 2005

Even though these are not yourr pairs, you may choose them to ask a KudoZ question. When you go to select the language, you'll see "all languages" as an option, and clicking on that will give you a scroll-down menu of all languages.

I know, because I asked a Polish-English question once.:-)

nancy

Direct link

German to Ukrainian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot !!! Dec 13, 2005

NancyLynn wrote:

... When you go to select the language, you'll see "all languages" as an option, and clicking on that will give you a scroll-down menu of all languages.

nancy

Thank you very much for the helpful hint, Nancy.

Sascha

Direct link

Cordula Abston  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:48
English to German
+ ...
Need entire sentence / context Dec 13, 2005

I'd like to see the entire sentence, but I can tell you the following: "Mindestpauschale" isn't very proper German actually. It is either "Pauschale" (lump-sum) or "Mindestpreis" (minimum rate).

Cheers,
Cordula

Direct link

German to Ukrainian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It is just what I meant; Dec 13, 2005

Cordula Abston wrote:

It is either "Pauschale" (lump-sum) or "Mindestpreis" (minimum rate).

Cheers,
Cordula

It is just what I need; minimum rate.

Thank you very much, Cordula.

Cheers,
Sascha

Direct link

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:48
English to German
+ ...
KudoZ next time, please Dec 14, 2005

Hi all,
I think we have now established that such questions should be asked in KudoZ, not in the forum. I'm locking this topic.

Best regards,
Ralf

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is "Mindestpauschale/Mindestpauschalpreis" in English??? (Mod: Please use KudoZ for terms help)

Advanced search

Translation news

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs