Thread poster: Rita Bilancio

Rita Bilancio  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:21
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 11, 2006

Dear all,
could anybody tell me where I can find
some invoice models. I am Italian translator and I need to send invoices abroad.

Direct link Reply with quote
Kevin Fulton
United States
Local time: 11:21
German to English
Do you use Microsoft Word? Apr 11, 2006

MS Word has some model invoices, at least in the English version. Perhaps the Italian version has them as well. You may want to use them as a basis for your invoice

Please note that different countries have certain requirements regarding the information an invoice must contain.

[Edited at 2006-04-11 21:34]

Francisco Bolaños  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Link Apr 11, 2006

At the moment I´m using another program to format and prepare invoices, using .pdf format. However, I would like to have alook to those models by MS. Could you provide us with a link, Kevin? Thanks a lot in advance.

Balaban Cerit  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:21
English to Turkish
+ ...
MS invoice templates link + some old links to invoice samples Apr 11, 2006

The related link for general invoice templates by Microsoft is:

And I have some bookmarks from old Proz forum threads which contain some links to invoice samples. Maybe these links still work, you'll have to check.

The threads are:

[Edited at 2006-04-11 21:36]

Orla Ryan  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:21
alternatively... Apr 12, 2006

if you are thinking about getting Translation Office 3000 in the future, it contains a number of invoice templates that you can adapt if you wish.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

invoice models

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs