Anybody know a good debt collection agency in China?
Thread poster: Yasutomo Kanazawa
Yasutomo Kanazawa
Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 22:22
Member (2005)
English to Japanese
+ ...
May 23, 2006

I am having problems with payment from an agency in China. Would someone be kind enough to recommend me a reliable collection agency in China?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Yasutomo

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 15:22
English to German
+ ...
try these May 24, 2006

HI! these are very good and cost effective, because they have representation in almost every country. You may check for china. Best Brandis
http://www.debta.com/

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Careful here May 24, 2006

Brandis wrote:

HI! these are very good and cost effective, because they have representation in almost every country. You may check for china. Best Brandis

May I suggest to use the forum search for earlier discussions about Debta, in particular, this one.

Best regards,
Ralf

Yasutomo Kanazawa
Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 22:22
Member (2005)
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the info! May 24, 2006

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Brandis wrote:

May I suggest to use the forum search for earlier discussions about Debta, in particular, this one.

Best regards,
Ralf

Dear Ralf,

Thanks for the info. I've taken a look at the proz topic. So, I'm back to where I started....

Brandis,

Nice try, but it's unfortunate that debta doesn't work. But I appreciate your info and I thank you too!

Have a good day, guys!

Yasutomo

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
that is surprising May 24, 2006

this goes for Ralf too. I have recd. sofar functioning results from them. BTW that counts in the last topic we had as well. The outsourcer had paid without pain. Best Brandis

#41698 (LSF)
#41698 (LSF)
Malaysia
Local time: 21:22
Japanese to English
+ ...
A few points May 24, 2006

Don't know any debt collection agency in China.

But if are not aware, there are still some remnants of Forex controls in China.
At the individual level, even Paypal accounts are separated into Paypal domestic and Paypal international. I'm aware that most of the VISA cards issued in China some 10 years ago can only be used in China (not sure about the current situation).

Secondly, your rates on your Proz page seem to be very unlikely to be competitive in China.
... See more
Don't know any debt collection agency in China.

But if are not aware, there are still some remnants of Forex controls in China.
At the individual level, even Paypal accounts are separated into Paypal domestic and Paypal international. I'm aware that most of the VISA cards issued in China some 10 years ago can only be used in China (not sure about the current situation).

Secondly, your rates on your Proz page seem to be very unlikely to be competitive in China.

Just wondering.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anybody know a good debt collection agency in China?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »