Indonesia
Local time: 13:28
English to Indonesian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Would it be 'proper'... Jun 19, 2006

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi all,
If you like, please forward the message you received (IIRC you have my e-mail address - if not, drop me a line via my profile); I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Best regards,
Ralf

Would it be 'proper' if 'all' members do get a look at it, and decide for themselves. It'll be a service to see 'competition' at it's worst/best. I mean with the Internet and PROZ-TEAM, I think the 'truth' will speak for itself. This is merely a suggestion.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:28
English to German
+ ...
Not in the forum Jun 19, 2006

Hi Harry,
As I pointed out in my response to Angioletta, there are various reasons - including, but not limited to the site rules - why this should not be made public (read: advertised...) in the forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Received a strange blacklist

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »