Banking choices
Thread poster: Andy Bell

Andy Bell  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:04
Member (2002)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Aug 15, 2006

Dear colleagues, I've been using a UK bank for some years now but having moved to Australia prefer using Moneybookers and Paypal. Some clients (in Germany particularly) seem somewhat reticent to use these options. Does anyone know of a EURO bank account that can be opened without the need for UK residence and which facilitates transfer to non-UK banks, preferably via the Internet. I've looked at HSBC, Citibank. Bank of Scotland, ING and more but few seem to have that option available.
Andy Bell

Direct link Reply with quote

Dina Abdo  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:04
Member (2005)
+ ...
I'd go for Citibank Aug 15, 2006

Their online services are good, and their team of supporters is always great. It should take you some time openning an online account out of your country of residence, but it should work perfectly at the end.

Good Luck with your search

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Banking choices

Advanced search

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs