About the WPPF-Chat group/list
Thread poster: Catherine GUILLIAUMET

Catherine GUILLIAUMET  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:07
English to French
+ ...
Aug 21, 2006

Dear all,
By pure coincidence, I've discovered one hour ago that I was supposed to be the "owner" of that WPPF-Chat group, a position that I NEVER asked to assume and which, apparently, has been imposed to me against my will. So, as the said "owner", I've just deleted the whole WPPF Chat list. This list is now dead. Please, excuse me for any unvoluntary drawback you might have suffered from because of the existence of that silly list I was not aware of.
Please, note that I'm a Professional and have really nothing to do with such a coarse list.
Thank you
Catherine Guilliaumet- France
Moderator of the Medical_Translation mailing-list for Professionals.

Direct link Reply with quote
Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:07
Could you please clarify? Aug 21, 2006

Hello Catherine,
Sorry, but I have no idea of what you are refering to, and I believe I migh not be the only one. Could you please explain what WPPF is? Is it something that belongs to Who imposed it on you? And what is the Medical_Translation mailing-list for Professionals?
Thank you in advance. Your clarifications will be most appreciated!

tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 19:07
+ ...
Yahoo Aug 22, 2006

It is/was a Yahoo Group like Ted Wozniak's PP_dist or the German zahlungspraxis, I think.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About the WPPF-Chat group/list

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs