About the WPPF-Chat group/list
Thread poster: Catherine GUILLIAUMET

Catherine GUILLIAUMET  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:57
English to French
+ ...
Aug 21, 2006

Dear all,
By pure coincidence, I've discovered one hour ago that I was supposed to be the "owner" of that WPPF-Chat group, a position that I NEVER asked to assume and which, apparently, has been imposed to me against my will. So, as the said "owner", I've just deleted the whole WPPF Chat list. This list is now dead. Please, excuse me for any unvoluntary drawback you might have suffered from because of the existence of that silly list I was not aware of.
Please, note that I'm a Professional and have really nothing to do with such a coarse list.
Thank you
Amicalement
Catherine Guilliaumet- France
Moderator of the Medical_Translation mailing-list for Professionals.

Direct link Reply with quote

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:57
Could you please clarify? Aug 21, 2006

Hello Catherine,
Sorry, but I have no idea of what you are refering to, and I believe I migh not be the only one. Could you please explain what WPPF is? Is it something that belongs to Proz.com? Who imposed it on you? And what is the Medical_Translation mailing-list for Professionals?
Thank you in advance. Your clarifications will be most appreciated!

tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 04:57
German
+ ...
Yahoo Aug 22, 2006

It is/was a Yahoo Group like Ted Wozniak's PP_dist or the German zahlungspraxis, I think.

B

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About the WPPF-Chat group/list

Advanced search

Translation news

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs