Mobile menu

Looking for an accountant near Brussels
Thread poster: xxxreebecca
Local time: 16:13
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 30, 2006

I could use some advice

I am looking for an accountant or I at least need some help with accountancy.
The past year I had an accountant, but he's really too expensive for me right now (I have to pay 1600 EUR for 1 year and it's not like he did a lot of work for me).
So this accountant doesn't have to work for me again, but the end of the year is getting closer and I don't know enough about accounting to do the closure of the year myself.

Is there anyone who knows a good accountant near Brussels (Belgium) ( I live in Tervuren) or does anyone know an accounting programme that's affordable and easy enough to use it myself?

Thanks a lot!!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for an accountant near Brussels

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs