reebecca (X)
reebecca (X)
Local time: 06:18
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 30, 2006

Hello,

I could use some advice

I am looking for an accountant or I at least need some help with accountancy.
The past year I had an accountant, but he's really too expensive for me right now (I have to pay 1600 EUR for 1 year and it's not like he did a lot of work for me).
So this accountant doesn't have to work for me again, but the end of the year is getting closer and I don't know enough a
... See more
Hello,

I could use some advice

I am looking for an accountant or I at least need some help with accountancy.
The past year I had an accountant, but he's really too expensive for me right now (I have to pay 1600 EUR for 1 year and it's not like he did a lot of work for me).
So this accountant doesn't have to work for me again, but the end of the year is getting closer and I don't know enough about accounting to do the closure of the year myself.

Is there anyone who knows a good accountant near Brussels (Belgium) ( I live in Tervuren) or does anyone know an accounting programme that's affordable and easy enough to use it myself?

Thanks a lot!!

Rebecca
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for an accountant near Brussels

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »