Mobile menu

How to charge phone calls Sp-Eng in Argentina?
Thread poster: Fedele

Fedele
Argentina
Local time: 14:46
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2006

Hello. I have a client who wants me to make calls connected with business transactions (using the cards he provides). He tells me the issue and I speak English on his behalf on the phone. How is this service charged? The calls are about 2/3 minutes' long, no more.
Thanks a lot!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:46
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
depends Dec 20, 2006

How many calls do you need to make - is it one phonecall after another (than you could charge per hour) or is it a single call now and then - in this situation you should come with a price for a single call. Or as a compromise you can charge per hour but with a minimum fee. I would charge same money as for interpreting on a phone.

Kind Regards
Stanislaw

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to charge phone calls Sp-Eng in Argentina?

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs