Mobile menu

How to charge phone calls Sp-Eng in Argentina?
Thread poster: Fedele

Local time: 17:02
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2006

Hello. I have a client who wants me to make calls connected with business transactions (using the cards he provides). He tells me the issue and I speak English on his behalf on the phone. How is this service charged? The calls are about 2/3 minutes' long, no more.
Thanks a lot!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:02
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
depends Dec 20, 2006

How many calls do you need to make - is it one phonecall after another (than you could charge per hour) or is it a single call now and then - in this situation you should come with a price for a single call. Or as a compromise you can charge per hour but with a minimum fee. I would charge same money as for interpreting on a phone.

Kind Regards

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to charge phone calls Sp-Eng in Argentina?

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs