Non-payment reports
Thread poster: Sarah Port
Sarah Port
Sarah Port  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:02
German to English
+ ...
Jan 9, 2007

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how I go about filing a non-payment report on Proz.com (for an outsourcer who has not yet paid my invoices after a lengthy period of time)?

Many thanks in advance,
Sarah

Ali Al awadi
Ali Al awadi  Identity Verified
Türkiye
English to Arabic
+ ...
Check Blue Board Jan 9, 2007

Sarah Port wrote:

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how I go about filing a non-payment report on Proz.com (for an outsourcer who has not yet paid my invoices after a lengthy period of time)?

Many thanks in advance,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I think the following link can help you.
http://www.proz.com/blueboard
Firstly, you will have to search ProZ.com blue board records by clicking Search Records in order to make sure if your non-payer is enlisted there.

Secondly, having made sure that he/she is there on the list, you can make an entry on him/her by choosing MAKE AN ENTRY.

If he/she is not enlisted, you can add him/her to the non-payers record on blue board by choosing
Add Outsourcer and Make an entry on him/her.

I hope that would be helpful.

Regards

[Edited at 2007-01-09 21:38]

[Edited at 2007-01-09 21:47]

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:02
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Make an entry and file a non-payment complaint Jan 10, 2007

Hi Sarah,

while you are making an entry you are asked if you wish to file a non-payment complaint - when the LWA is low. Please follow the steps. Jobs / BB moderators will see your report and act according to ProZ.com Termination Policy.

http://www.proz.com/termination_policy

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non-payment reports

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »