Mobile menu

Project manager salaries?
Thread poster: Lagom
Lagom  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:56
Swedish to English
Jan 19, 2007

I would be interested in knowing the average salary a translation project manager could expect to receive working in the UK or Scandinavia?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
In the UK... Jan 19, 2007

Hi there.

It would depend on your experience, the city where the post is located and such, of course, but for what it's worth:

- A friend of mine is a PM in London and she makes approximately 25,000 pounds per year. She has over 7 years' experience in finance + localization.
- Another friend of mine is a PM in Cardiff and she makes approximately 19,500 pounds. She has over 5 years experience in the same company.

Cristina Mazzucchelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:56
Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Junior PM in the UK Jan 19, 2007

Hi Benjamin,

last year I was offered a job in a medium-sized translation company in London as junior PM (although I already had some experience in my country) and was offered about 20,000£ that could easily increase up to 22,000£ in a year or so.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project manager salaries?

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs