How to collect debt in UK follow-up
Thread poster: Chris Dravers
Chris Dravers  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:28
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 29, 2007

Hello. This is a follow-up the previous topic I posted. Sincere thanks to everybody who replied.
The thing is the debt I'm owed is very small: 250 euros and is owed by a proz colleague and not a company or agency. There was no purchase order and I only have the emails. The terms of payment were only detailed on the proz job advertisement (is this binding?) Is it worth/possible to contract a debt collecting agency for such a sum and with so few justificatory documents? Is the small court option out? I would really appreciate an opinion on this if only for future reference. Thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to collect debt in UK follow-up

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs