Mobile menu

Money Transfers - Middle East
Thread poster: Lubna Asmar

Lubna Asmar
Local time: 05:15
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 26, 2007

i would like to ask the middle eastern translators about the money transfer method that could be adopted in the ME if the transaltor is working with a foreign client. I already asked about paypal and other internet solutions but it seems they are not supported in countries such as Lebanon. On the other hand, it seems that bank transfers cost a lot. so what's the best solution for this issue? thank you in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-26 11:55]

Direct link Reply with quote

Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 06:15
English to Arabic
+ ...
Hi Apr 26, 2007

Think of MoneyBookers. It's a good alternative for PayPal for Middle Eastern translators.

Evija Rimšāne  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:15
English to Latvian
Yes, Moneybookers. Apr 26, 2007

Paypal features are not fully available in Latvia, too. So I am using and enjoying Moneybookers, which is the same as Paypal and available for everybody without any "discrimination". I highly recommend.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money Transfers - Middle East

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs