Money Transfers - Middle East
Thread poster: Lubna Asmar

Lubna Asmar
Lebanon
Local time: 16:21
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 26, 2007

i would like to ask the middle eastern translators about the money transfer method that could be adopted in the ME if the transaltor is working with a foreign client. I already asked about paypal and other internet solutions but it seems they are not supported in countries such as Lebanon. On the other hand, it seems that bank transfers cost a lot. so what's the best solution for this issue? thank you in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-26 11:55]

Direct link Reply with quote

Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 18:21
English to Arabic
+ ...
Hi Apr 26, 2007

Think of MoneyBookers. It's a good alternative for PayPal for Middle Eastern translators.
Visit: www.MoneyBookers.com

Regards

Waleed

Evija Rimšāne  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 16:21
English to Latvian
Yes, Moneybookers. Apr 26, 2007

Paypal features are not fully available in Latvia, too. So I am using and enjoying Moneybookers, which is the same as Paypal and available for everybody without any "discrimination". I highly recommend.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money Transfers - Middle East

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs