Mobile menu

Sample contract needed: Agency and freelancer
Thread poster: Fernsucht
Fernsucht  Identity Verified
United States
English to Russian
+ ...
May 7, 2007

I have been working as freelance translator for a while now, but with the new payment method that I have to use having a contract is a must.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could just copy and paste all the required terms and conditions of a long-term (e.g., for one year) contract for freelance written translation services.

The best-case scenario would be that someone from this great community can share a sample of his or her bilingual (Russian and English - for I live in Russia and the agency is based in the USA) freelance translation contract. An english version would be just fine, because I can easily translate it into Russian and I have plenty of sample contracts in Russian. I really would like a contract that would be valid internationally.

Any help warmly appreciated.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

Vladimir Dubisskiy  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:12
English to Russian
+ ...
but you are freelance May 7, 2007

and i doubt it can be any "contract" other than a proper Purchase Order.
A sample of contract you may find on ATA site, i guess, and tailor it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample contract needed: Agency and freelancer

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs