Thread poster: Fernsucht
Fernsucht
Fernsucht  Identity Verified
United States
English to Russian
+ ...
May 7, 2007

Hello,

I have been working as freelance translator for a while now, but with the new payment method that I have to use having a contract is a must.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could just copy and paste all the required terms and conditions of a long-term (e.g., for one year) contract for freelance written translation services.

The best-case scenario would be that someone from this great community can share a sample of his or her bilingual (Russian
... See more
Hello,

I have been working as freelance translator for a while now, but with the new payment method that I have to use having a contract is a must.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could just copy and paste all the required terms and conditions of a long-term (e.g., for one year) contract for freelance written translation services.

The best-case scenario would be that someone from this great community can share a sample of his or her bilingual (Russian and English - for I live in Russia and the agency is based in the USA) freelance translation contract. An english version would be just fine, because I can easily translate it into Russian and I have plenty of sample contracts in Russian. I really would like a contract that would be valid internationally.

Any help warmly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ivan
Collapse

Vladimir Dubisskiy
Vladimir Dubisskiy
United States
Local time: 10:32
Member (2001)
English to Russian
+ ...
but you are freelance May 7, 2007

and i doubt it can be any "contract" other than a proper Purchase Order.
A sample of contract you may find on ATA site, i guess, and tailor it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample contract needed: Agency and freelancer

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »