Mobile menu

Agency who do not pay, how to leave a bad comment?
Thread poster: gulperi
gulperi
France
Local time: 21:46
English to French
+ ...
Jul 10, 2007

Hi all,

I would be grateful if some of you could help me to know how to contact the proz staff.

I have been offered a translation job three months ago and I haven't been paid yet.

The translator/agency that gave me the job is also on proz but they do not have an outsourcer page, only a translator's profile page.

I thus cannot leave a bad comment I guess.

How do I reach the proz staff.

Thank you in advance

[Edited at 2007-07-10 10:52]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Create a Blue Board record Jul 10, 2007

Hi "gulperi",
No need to contact site staff (if you like to, you should submit a Support Request, through the Support section of the site).

If the outsourcer is not listed on the Blue Board (check beforehand if they are), you can create a new record. Have a look at the related FAQ entry:

9. How can I make an entry for an outsourcer that is not listed on the Blue Board?

If you would like to make an entry for an outsourcer that is not yet listed on the Blue Board, you may add the details yourself from the "Add Outsourcer" tab. Make sure to add comprehensive details, to avoid confusion.

If you post an entry with an LWA level of 1 or 2, the system will prompt you whether you wish to submit a non-payment complaint. Please do so if appropriate.

Best regards,
Ralf

Vjedogonj
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Visit Blue Board Jul 10, 2007

Ms. Gluperi,
I think what happened to you is the kind of problem no one wants in their own yard, but DO go to Blue Board and label the outsourcer!
Wish you all luck!

gulperi
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks...5 months now Aug 30, 2007

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi "gulperi",
No need to contact site staff (if you like to, you should submit a Support Request, through the Support section of the site).

If the outsourcer is not listed on the Blue Board (check beforehand if they are), you can create a new record. Have a look at the related FAQ entry:

9. How can I make an entry for an outsourcer that is not listed on the Blue Board?

If you would like to make an entry for an outsourcer that is not yet listed on the Blue Board, you may add the details yourself from the "Add Outsourcer" tab. Make sure to add comprehensive details, to avoid confusion.

If you post an entry with an LWA level of 1 or 2, the system will prompt you whether you wish to submit a non-payment complaint. Please do so if appropriate.

Best regards,
Ralf

Hi thanks for this tip, I 'll try that!

Sincerly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Agency who do not pay, how to leave a bad comment?

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs