https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/87605-transfer_money_with_paypal_and_moneybookers_to_your_bank_account_in_italy.html

Transfer money with Paypal and Moneybookers to your bank account in Italy
Thread poster: Gina Ferlisi
Gina Ferlisi
Gina Ferlisi
Local time: 19:25
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Oct 25, 2007

Can anyone help, i live in Italy and have an italian bank account and credit cards , as working with lots of agencies abroad i had to open these two type of online payments paypal and moneybroker, however for various technical problems i cannot send my money to my bank account, therefore i tried with trasfering the payments to my bank with my credit card, i now have to wait 5-7 days , but for being more sure i went to my bank this morning and i was amazed to hear that they do not know if this... See more
Can anyone help, i live in Italy and have an italian bank account and credit cards , as working with lots of agencies abroad i had to open these two type of online payments paypal and moneybroker, however for various technical problems i cannot send my money to my bank account, therefore i tried with trasfering the payments to my bank with my credit card, i now have to wait 5-7 days , but for being more sure i went to my bank this morning and i was amazed to hear that they do not know if this money will go to my bank account or if they go onto my cartaSI, which is not an actual bank account..i am so confused now as i have to work with these overseas companies and they only pay in this way,

has any one used the creditcard system for transfering money to their bank account from paypal or moneybroker , does it go onto the bank account or does it remain on your visa account, please help me

thanks in advance gina

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-10-25 12:31]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-10-25 12:50]

[Modificato alle 2007-10-25 17:28]
Collapse

Dana Rinaldi
Dana Rinaldi
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
Postepay and paypal Oct 25, 2007

Hello Gina,

I have my paypal account connected to a Postepay carta ricaricabile (Visa circuit). And payments go directly there. It's easier and you don't have to give too many details (bank account, credit card no.).
Dana

Judy Almodovar
Judy Almodovar
Italy
English to Tagalog
+ ...
Paypal Oct 25, 2007

Last month the Paypal had started that every Paypal acct. holder can withdrawn and transfer the money directly to their bank acct. or to credit card. After you had withdrawn and transfer the money to your bank acct. or credit card it takes 5-9 days or more depend on what bank you have. I have Postepay rechargeable Visa, I've try if it my first money transfer took 10 days and on the second time only 4 days.

I also use Moneybookers for direct money transfer to my bank acct. with Cr
... See more
Last month the Paypal had started that every Paypal acct. holder can withdrawn and transfer the money directly to their bank acct. or to credit card. After you had withdrawn and transfer the money to your bank acct. or credit card it takes 5-9 days or more depend on what bank you have. I have Postepay rechargeable Visa, I've try if it my first money transfer took 10 days and on the second time only 4 days.

I also use Moneybookers for direct money transfer to my bank acct. with Credit card (Visa) but it has different account code, if you had add your CartaSi by using its card number or BBAN & IBAN the money will enter to your credit card CartaSin but if you had entered the ABI and CAB of your bank account the money will goes to your bank acct.

[Edited at 2007-10-25 21:57]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transfer money with Paypal and Moneybookers to your bank account in Italy

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »