Money transfer to India through Paypal
Thread poster: aruna yallapragada
aruna yallapragada
aruna yallapragada  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:09
German to English
+ ...
Nov 5, 2007

I recently came to know that we can now transfer money from a Paypal account to accounts in specific banks in India, either free or for as little as much as INR 50. Has anyone tried it?

Binod Ringania
Binod Ringania  Identity Verified
India
Member (2009)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Through PayPal Nov 5, 2007

Yes, recently I have received payment through PayPal. For withdrawing 7000 and above INR, it is free.

Roy Chaudhuri
Roy Chaudhuri  Identity Verified
India
Member (2006)
English to Bengali
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
I have also used it last week Nov 5, 2007

It works. Money is directly deposited in your bank account. It took only 3 days for me.

whois (X)
whois (X)
English
But is it safe? Nov 5, 2007

BTW if you add our bank’s detail to paypal, is it possible that paypal or some one else could withdraw money from without our knowledge or can paypal withdraw money from our bank account for various fees that they are deducting for various reasons if we don’t have enough money in paypal account?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money transfer to India through Paypal

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »