Moneybookers: Withdrawal to a credit card
Thread poster: Vladimir Karoli
Vladimir Karoli  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 08:51
English to Slovak
+ ...
Feb 10, 2008

Would someone be so nice to explain me how withdrawal to a credit card works on Moneybookers? I noticed the feature on their site but couldn't find any more information on this. Can anyone tell me what is the exact procedure, how many days it takes for the money to arrive, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

M. Anna Kańduła  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:51
English to Polish
Very simple Feb 10, 2008

I withdrew my money to CC only once to compare if it would be faster than to my bank account. If I remember well the procedure is the same or very similar as withdrawal to bank account, though it takes a little longer (but still only a few days).

After that you should get on your account money from credit card as "return payment" or something of that sort as a description.

Anni

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers: Withdrawal to a credit card

Advanced search

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs