Mobile menu

Off topic: Steiner schools in spain?
Thread poster: Ranii
Nov 18, 2008

Hello hello,
We are a little family having to move to spain from New Zealand and we would like to put our son into a steiner school.As i am a steiner teacher and would love to be be around this type of community.
Not sure how to start looking. Any help would be greatly appeciated.
have a nice day

kind regards
from down under

Direct link Reply with quote

Lawyer-Linguist  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:09
Dutch to English
+ ...
Waldorf/Steiner schools Nov 18, 2008

Hi Asha,

Here's a link discussing the Waldorf (Steiner) schools in Spain.

The contact details for the Madrid school are at the bottom left hand corner.

Hope this helps

Heike Roensberg
Local time: 20:09
English to German
+ ...
URL of Waldorf school in Madrid Nov 18, 2008

Hello Asha,

There is a Waldorf School north of Madrid in Las Rozas. It is situated directly beside the motorway A-6 A Coruña. Here is the link to their website:

Local time: 20:09
Hello Asha Jun 29, 2010

Hi Asha,

I am a New Zealander living in Spain (10years now) and I came across your letter today as I was looking for information about Steiner Schools in Madrid for my daughter... and you are not going to believe this but her name is Asha!!!

So that gave me an extra drive to join up to this forum and see if I could a) find you and b) see if you had managed to find a school in Spain that suits your son.

Perhaps you are not even in Spain any longer and maybe you have gone back to NZ? Who knows?
We are off there for six weeks very soon ourselves and I can't wait.

anyway, if by any slim chance you do get this message it would be wonderful to link up with you.

I live in Madrid, well, just a little outside of Madrid now.

All the best to you and your family

[Edited at 2010-06-29 15:02 GMT]

How things change! Nov 27, 2011

I'm not sure if you will get this letter but i hope you do,
thank you kindly for your letter so long ago.. you know what happened we were all about to move to spain and then the day we were buying our tickets i got pregnant again so we had to change our plans and ended up staying in auckland but just as i was once again thinking of how to begin plans of moving now that my daughter is 2 i found this old forum..
hope all is well for you and your family:)

kindest regards

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Steiner schools in spain?

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs