https://www.proz.com/forum/multilingual_families/120904-steiner_schools_in_spain.html

Off topic: Steiner schools in spain?
Thread poster: Ranii
Ranii
Ranii
English
Nov 18, 2008

Hello hello,
We are a little family having to move to spain from New Zealand and we would like to put our son into a steiner school.As i am a steiner teacher and would love to be be around this type of community.
Not sure how to start looking. Any help would be greatly appeciated.
have a nice day

kind regards
Asha
from down under

Deborah do Carmo
Deborah do Carmo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 06:00
Dutch to English
+ ...
Waldorf/Steiner schools Nov 18, 2008

Hi Asha,

Here's a link discussing the Waldorf (Steiner) schools in Spain.

The contact details for the Madrid school are at the bottom left hand corner.

http://www.freunde-waldorf.de/en/info/publikation/ww/2/spain/

Hope this helps
Debs

Heike Roensberg (X)
Heike Roensberg (X)
Germany
Local time: 07:00
English to German
+ ...
URL of Waldorf school in Madrid Nov 18, 2008

Hello Asha,

There is a Waldorf School north of Madrid in Las Rozas. It is situated directly beside the motorway A-6 A Coruña. Here is the link to their website:

http://www.escuelamicael.com/

HTH!
Regards,
Heike

vanessajane
vanessajane
Local time: 07:00
Hello Asha Jun 29, 2010

Hi Asha,

I am a New Zealander living in Spain (10years now) and I came across your letter today as I was looking for information about Steiner Schools in Madrid for my daughter... and you are not going to believe this but her name is Asha!!!

So that gave me an extra drive to join up to this forum and see if I could a) find you and b) see if you had managed to find a school in Spain that suits your son.

Perhaps you are not even in Spain any longer and maybe
... See more
Hi Asha,

I am a New Zealander living in Spain (10years now) and I came across your letter today as I was looking for information about Steiner Schools in Madrid for my daughter... and you are not going to believe this but her name is Asha!!!

So that gave me an extra drive to join up to this forum and see if I could a) find you and b) see if you had managed to find a school in Spain that suits your son.

Perhaps you are not even in Spain any longer and maybe you have gone back to NZ? Who knows?
We are off there for six weeks very soon ourselves and I can't wait.

anyway, if by any slim chance you do get this message it would be wonderful to link up with you.

I live in Madrid, well, just a little outside of Madrid now.

All the best to you and your family

Vanessa

[Edited at 2010-06-29 15:02 GMT]
Collapse

Ranii
Ranii
English
TOPIC STARTER
How things change! Nov 27, 2011

I'm not sure if you will get this letter but i hope you do,
Vanessa
thank you kindly for your letter so long ago.. you know what happened we were all about to move to spain and then the day we were buying our tickets i got pregnant again so we had to change our plans and ended up staying in auckland but just as i was once again thinking of how to begin plans of moving now that my daughter is 2 i found this old forum..
hope all is well for you and your family:)

kind
... See more
I'm not sure if you will get this letter but i hope you do,
Vanessa
thank you kindly for your letter so long ago.. you know what happened we were all about to move to spain and then the day we were buying our tickets i got pregnant again so we had to change our plans and ended up staying in auckland but just as i was once again thinking of how to begin plans of moving now that my daughter is 2 i found this old forum..
hope all is well for you and your family:)

kindest regards
Asha
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Steiner schools in spain?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »