Mobile menu

Text in Norwegian
Thread poster: CAT FR

Local time: 00:49
Spanish to French
+ ...
Mar 6, 2008

Hello all,

First of all, sorry for not writing in Norwegian but I don’t speak Norwegian at all.

Kindly note that I have also posted a thread in the Danish forum.

I was wondering if someone could help me: I would like to put forward a text in Norwegian to be translated into French (please have a look at the “Défi Dauzat” at, it deals with a sort of challenge aimed at electing a translator as good as Mr. Dauzat, a well known translator that doesn’t speak a single word of the languages he translates from).

It is also an occasion to discover Norwegian books/texts/authors completely unknown to us.

Please note that the text should not contain more than 300 words and that it should not have been translated before (or at least the translation should not be available on the internet).

Thank you for your suggestions.
Best wishes

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Text in Norwegian

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs