Text in Norwegian
Thread poster: CAT FR

CAT FR

Local time: 08:55
Spanish to French
+ ...
Mar 6, 2008

Hello all,

First of all, sorry for not writing in Norwegian but I don’t speak Norwegian at all.

Kindly note that I have also posted a thread in the Danish forum.

I was wondering if someone could help me: I would like to put forward a text in Norwegian to be translated into French (please have a look at the “Défi Dauzat” at http://www.proz.com/topic/97951?start=45&float=, it deals with a sort of challenge aimed at electing a translator as good as Mr. Dauzat, a well known translator that doesn’t speak a single word of the languages he translates from).

It is also an occasion to discover Norwegian books/texts/authors completely unknown to us.

Please note that the text should not contain more than 300 words and that it should not have been translated before (or at least the translation should not be available on the internet).

Thank you for your suggestions.
Best wishes

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Text in Norwegian

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs