Off topic: esl (private) lessons
Thread poster: Carole Harrington

Carole Harrington  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:46
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2003

Anyone have an idea how much ESL (private lessons cost in US? (I know this will be wildly approximate!)

Direct link Reply with quote

Michele Johnson  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:46
German to English
+ ...
ballpark range: $40 - $70, possibly less? Apr 19, 2003

Here are a few links I found:

You can find more with a google search for \"ESL \'private instruction\' $ \".

Probably you can also get a local foreign exchange student or similar to give lessons for considerably cheaper, I\'m guessing in the $15-$30 range, but it\'s not clear how effective this would be and you might be better off with a \"professional\".

Hope that helps!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

esl (private) lessons

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs