http://www.dilbert.com/

texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:22
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thanks! Jun 14, 2008

Thank you so much! I love Dilbert, and I used to cut and keep some of his strips!
Actually it's one of the first thing I look for in the local newspaper. Often that laugh with my morning coffee can bright up my day.
On the link you posted I found my all-time favourite, which I think many of us can easily relate to.

One time I sent it to a translation agency, in reply to a request for a job with an unreasonable deadline.

Please, enjoy!...
See more
Thank you so much! I love Dilbert, and I used to cut and keep some of his strips!
Actually it's one of the first thing I look for in the local newspaper. Often that laugh with my morning coffee can bright up my day.
On the link you posted I found my all-time favourite, which I think many of us can easily relate to.

One time I sent it to a translation agency, in reply to a request for a job with an unreasonable deadline.

Please, enjoy!

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2002-04-19/
Collapse

James McVay
James McVay  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:22
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Former cubicle worker Jun 14, 2008

As someone who worked in a cubicle for more years than I like to remember, I can really relate to Dilbert. And it's good to see he's still apropos now that I've become a "subcontractor." He sings my song.

hunting_bears
hunting_bears
English to Spanish
Dilbert Aug 24, 2008

ohhh Dilbert... it's very funny... I used to watch it when it was on HBO.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Today's Dilbert

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »