Off topic: Trying to locate Peter Quinn
Thread poster: Hepburn

Hepburn  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:47
English to French
+ ...
Aug 7, 2008

Hi folks,

I am trying to find an email address for Peter Quinn, a translator located in Toulouse. I need to communicate with him about some urgent business issues and his email, which was linked to his now defunct website, obviously does not work.

I have tried his mobile phone and his business phone and neither is answered, so if you know of any other form of getting in touch with him, please let meknow.

Thanks in advance for any help you might give me,

Direct link
lexical  Identity Verified
Portuguese to English
Identify yourself Aug 7, 2008

Before any of us who may (or may not) know the whereabouts of Peter Quinn, I think you had better explain why you are using Claudette Hepburn's profile and signing yourself 'Rodolfo'.

Direct link

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Rodolfo is... Aug 7, 2008

lexical wrote:
I think you had better explain why you are using Claudette Hepburn's profile and signing yourself 'Rodolfo'.

The explanation might be very simple. Both Claudette Hepburn and Rodolfo Peña live at the same address, and both have profiles. Rodolfo used Claudia's computer and forgot to double-check that she is logged out and he is logged in. Or, Claudia has used Rodolfo's computer while he was away making coffee, and she neglected to log out when he came back.

Looking at the pictures of Rodolfo and Claudette, I'd say Claudette is probably Rodolfo's daughter or granddaughter.

Google is your friend...

[Edited at 2008-08-07 13:08]

Direct link

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:47
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Please respond to this request offline Aug 7, 2008

If you wish to share information about this request, please respond offline: Webcrawlers have full access to's forums and there's nothing they like better than to harvest contact information.

(You also should to check with the party being sought to make sure he wants to be found before providing his information to a third party.)

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trying to locate Peter Quinn

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs