Off topic: The ideal system for getting work - update
Thread poster: Madeleine MacRae Klintebo

Madeleine MacRae Klintebo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:28
Swedish to English
+ ...
Oct 19, 2008

Thanks again to all who took part in my previous survey.

For those new to the topic - please see my previous posting:

I and my groupies have now managed to put together something that resembles a prototype and would very much appreciate input from both freelancers and agencies - new, old and in between.

I hope to have everything uploaded tomorrow night and will then email those who took part in the initial survey.

But the more the merrier, so to all others, please contact me through my profile if you have a few minutes to spare. I will then send you a link to a web page containing links to the prototype and a questionnaire (both in pdf format).

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The ideal system for getting work - update

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs