Off topic: successfully cycling Peru
Thread poster: Pamela Peralta

Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 2, 2003

Dear colleagues
I just came back from meeting a great couple. You might remember Evelyna Radoslavova who wrote a month ago asking for some advice because she had planned to take a bicycling trip to Peru Well, I am happy to say they have survived their adventure and they are now on their way home. They were so nice to treat me to lunch and tell me about their one thousand and one adventures bicycling at over 4000 meters above sea level.
It’s funny, I’ve met more translators in 2 months than what I have in 3 years, the time I’ve been a translator ….and I have to thank ProZ for that. Thanks Evelyna, thanks Marius for being such delightful and charming people.

Happy translations,

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:26
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Good news! Jul 2, 2003

I'm glad to read so many good news.
Not only that you have met many translators in two months,

but above all that they'll be soon back from their trip. When Evelyna had asked for advice I just could cross my fingers for them. I hope she'll tell us some of their adventures.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

successfully cycling Peru

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs