Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:59
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 3, 2009

Hallo,
Does anybody know how to get an official invoice from Wizz Air?
I couldn't find anything on their site and I do not want to call their call center.
Thanx
Paola

[Edited at 2009-02-03 17:28 GMT]

Monika Jakacka Márquez
Monika Jakacka Márquez  Identity Verified
Spain
Polish to Spanish
+ ...

try to edit your flight info Feb 3, 2009

Hello,

I have found following info at their webpage:

"7.4.1.4 Wizz Air provides electronic invoices about the Total Fare. Electronic invoices will be dispatched by electronic means only to the email address provided upon reservation.
Electronic invoices are issued in compliance with the relevant Hungarian legal regulations. Additionally, a paper copy of the electronic invoice may be requested through the Call Centre for a fee, the amount of which is available on
... See more
Hello,

I have found following info at their webpage:

"7.4.1.4 Wizz Air provides electronic invoices about the Total Fare. Electronic invoices will be dispatched by electronic means only to the email address provided upon reservation.
Electronic invoices are issued in compliance with the relevant Hungarian legal regulations. Additionally, a paper copy of the electronic invoice may be requested through the Call Centre for a fee, the amount of which is available on the Website or from our Call Centre. Such paper copy of the invoice will be sent by post to the address provided to the Call Centre. You may request a modified invoice containing different invoicing details than those provided upon reservation for which we reserve the right to charge a fee. "

http://wizzair.com/useful_information/general_conditions_of_carriage/

I haven't travelled with Wizz Air, but other low-cost airlines sometimes give you the option of asking for the invoice during the process of buying the ticket or afterwards, when editing your flight data. Log in at My Wizz Air section and edit your flight information. Maybe there you'll have an option of asking for an invoice.

Regards,
M.
Collapse

Monica Tuduce
Monica Tuduce  Identity Verified
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Invoice sent by email Feb 3, 2009

Ciao Paola,

WizzAir is sending you the invoice along with the ticket, by email.
You can request an official copy:
http://book.wizzair.com/useful_information/general_conditions_of_carriage/Default.asp?slid=clear&language=IT
Point 7.4.1.4

Bon voyage!

Monica Tuduce
Monica Tuduce  Identity Verified
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Sorry Monika Feb 3, 2009

I haven't seen your answer, I did not refresh the page before answering.

It seems that Edit button is not working, that's the reason I am writing a new post.

Paola Dentifrigi
Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
yes, I had read that Feb 4, 2009

but I don't see anything about an electronic invoice (free of charge as it should be!).
Skyeurope sent me great electronic invoices, so I wondered if Wizz did the same.
My accountant complains if I give her my e-ticket.
Cheers,
Paola

Jocelyne S
Jocelyne S  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
I got an e-invoice Feb 4, 2009

Dear Paola,

I flew Wizz Air from Rome to Sofia in late 2007 and definitely got an electronic invoice.

I can't remember if I received it as soon as I booked or if it came in a few days later, but there is no doubt that I did receive an invoice via email.

The document is bilingual (Hungarian-English) and is titled: "Invoice/Szamla".

Unless their policy has changed, I imagine that you too will receive such a document.

Best,
Joc
... See more
Dear Paola,

I flew Wizz Air from Rome to Sofia in late 2007 and definitely got an electronic invoice.

I can't remember if I received it as soon as I booked or if it came in a few days later, but there is no doubt that I did receive an invoice via email.

The document is bilingual (Hungarian-English) and is titled: "Invoice/Szamla".

Unless their policy has changed, I imagine that you too will receive such a document.

Best,
Jocelyne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice by Wizz Air

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »