Off topic: Serbian song (REALLY off-topic)
Thread poster: Olga Sanfelix
Olga Sanfelix
Olga Sanfelix
Spain
Norwegian to Spanish
+ ...
May 1, 2004

Hi all,

I'm in a lost quest for the lyrics of a Serbian song; the name in its English translation would be something like 'Secret'. It seems to be kind of traditional, although there 'might' be a version by a Contemporary singer. It's also rather mellow. These are my vague clues; If anybody could help me I would be very thankful. The mere name of the song would be appreciated
Regards

Zdenka Ivkovcic
Zdenka Ivkovcic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 20:51
Member (2004)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Re: May 2, 2004

With your permission, I can post your query in another forum outside ProZ.com where there are over 100 members from Serbia.

Zdenka

Olga Sanfelix
Olga Sanfelix
Spain
Norwegian to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, thank you! :-) May 2, 2004

What's the name of the forum?

Zdenka Ivkovcic
Croatia
Member (2004)
English to Croatian
+ ...
VT forum May 4, 2004

Jeg wrote:

What's the name of the forum?

www.virtualtourist.com
You can join for free. Will you post or would you still like me to do it?

Olga Sanfelix
Olga Sanfelix
Spain
Norwegian to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 4, 2004

I thank you a lot for your help!

I've been in the link you offered... the forums there seem to be devoted to travel questions, am I right? Therefore, my inquiries would be off topic. But oh wellOnce again...

Zdenka Ivkovcic
Croatia
Member (2004)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Miscellaneous forum May 5, 2004

Jeg wrote:

I thank you a lot for your help!

I've been in the link you offered... the forums there seem to be devoted to travel questions, am I right? Therefore, my inquiries would be off topic. But oh wellOnce again...

You've got three forums there: Travel Advice, Technical Help and Miscellaneous. You can ask just about anything in the Misc forum (except politics and religion). You can also post in the Travel Advice under Serbia and Montenegro--although it is not travel related, you will not be out of line because it's related to Serbia and Montenegro. You can trust me with that- I am an active member for over 2 years (VT name Nykaenen).

Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Serbian song (REALLY off-topic)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »