Mobile menu

Off topic: Over 50 children's books in English / TESOL resources for sale
Thread poster: Sara Freitas

Sara Freitas
Local time: 21:24
French to English
Feb 7, 2005

I have also placed an ad in the exchange, but since the exchange format seemed more appropriate for single books (i.e. including one ISBN no) and my offer includes over 50 books and resources, I am also posting here. Of course, the moderators should remove this post if deemed inappropriate!

Anyhow, this could be a complete teaching kit for teachers of TESOL for young learners aged 4-14 or for parents raising children in English.

Please contact me for the complete list of resources and pricing. I want to sell the whole kit and caboodle at a good price, so no requests to separate items, please!

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Over 50 children's books in English / TESOL resources for sale

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs