Mobile menu

Off topic: A film worth seeing
Thread poster: RHELLER
United States
Local time: 18:37
French to English
+ ...
Mar 30, 2005

I saw "Hari Om" last night and I would recommend it. Interesting mix of languages and cultures...I think prozniks can relate.

The character of Hari Om, played by Vjay Raaz of Monsoon Wedding, lets us in on a man's very sensitive side. Isa, played by French actress Camille Natta, is a wide-eyed romantic - is her free state of mind a constant or just the effect of the trip's circumstances?

I would be interested to hear someone's thoughts on that question.

Note: it is filmed in India and the sights are so vivid you can almost smell it!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A film worth seeing

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs