FATHER'S DAY on 19th June!
Thread poster: PRAKAASH

PRAKAASH  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:59
Member (2007)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jun 2, 2005

Warm Regards of FATHER'S DAY on 19th June to all Prozians, who are fathers or sons!!

Let us share something about our fathers- My father left his ancestral home in his childhood, went to Banaras and studied Sanskrit. He got the job of subject teacher of the same language in Delhi in the year 1973. I was born on 1977 as second son of my father. My father died on November 1999. I was doing M.A.(Sanskrit) those days from University of Delhi. I've to leave the studies and jump towards the professionalism straight forwardly. I started tooking translation assignments at lower rates locally. I did a professional course on translation in the year 2001. Side by, I was also learning basic of computers and started doing translations at national and international levels straight forwardly.

When my father was living, I was just concentrated towards my studies, not thinking of earning money. But when he died, I started a professional's life-style in my life, not wasting even a single moment.

But, if my father'd have been there for me then I'd prefered for highest possible education, because I'm always keen to study. It's my hobby.

Besides translations, I also do social work in form of teaching in a school, teaching to my full efficiency, besides a low remuneration from school. It's perhaps inborn genes transplant of teaching efficiency and capability of doing hardwork in myself from my father.

Will anyone else share his/her feelings, about his/her father?

Warm Regards!
+977 56 530738

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FATHER'S DAY on 19th June!

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs